Lemon Potato Salad


Ingredients:

6 large potatoes – I used Yukon Gold
½ cup fresh parsley
3 cloves garlic – chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of ½ lemon
Dashes of black pepper
½ cup of olive oil

Boil the potatoes until they are fork tender. Let the potatoes cool and then quarter them.

Add the chopped parsley, lemon zest, garlic and pepper. Add the olive oil and lemon juice and toss.

This is a simple to prepare salad that tastes great and is just perfect for summer.

Lots and Lots of Summer Love,

Catherine
I have entered this side dish in Reeni's side dish showdown. Enter at Reeni's site, Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. I am also submitting this dish in Girlichef's Two for Tuesday event.

Living The Gourmet Lemon Potato Salad on Foodista

Lemon Potato Salad
girlichefT4T
Side Dish Showdown Blogger Event



StumbleUpon

8 comments:

  1. I have seen so many fabulous potato salad recipes so far this summer...and yours is no exception! Sounds amazing, Catherine =) Thanks for sharing with Two for Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very yummy and refreshing. NY is having a heat wave and it is really really hot. This will be great for a hot day like this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A refreshing and delightful Summer Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love mayo-less potato salads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love potato salad and yours sound like the perfect and light summer potato salad. It reminds me a bit of Greek potato salad. Yours looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! I am not a huge fan of mayo - potato salads so this sounds right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This salad looks so much lighter than a traditional mayo salad. I could eat potatoes every day. Maybe I really could with this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this salad Catherine! So light and fresh with the lemon and garlic. Thanks for sending it to the Showdown! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Living the Gourmet. Your comments are always appreciated.

Have a blessed day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover