Pages

t r a n s l a t e

~ Macaroni Salad ~



Ingredients:

½ cup dried cranberries – chopped
½ cup walnuts – chopped
3 cloves garlic – chopped
Healthy handful of Italian parsley – chopped
3 stalks celery – chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
¼ of head of cabbage – chopped
1 lb. of your favorite macaroni

Dressing:

Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp. honey
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tsp. sugar
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise

Cook the macaroni as directed and drain.

Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.

Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.  Add the macaroni and the dressing and toss.

This is a perfect salad for any picnic.

Enjoy with Love,

Catherine
xo
StumbleUpon

17 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I love all the different textures and the sweet and savory, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things pasta and macaroni salad is one of my favorites.

    Have a terrific day Catherine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! this looks light and refreshing!! anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranberries in a pasta salad...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, Very interesting macaroni salad! I generally find these salads to be too bland for my taste...but the cranberries, garlic, lemon and lemon zest...would appear to give this version a flavor pop! Thanks for the recipe and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning salad my friend, it is so unqiue and delicious!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is notting like a good old macaroni salad with a twist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that looks so delicious. I don't know why I don't think to add dry fruit to my pasta salads. It sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't have thought to add walnuts to something like that. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a delicious macaroni salad! The perfect compliment at a bbq.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro quel formato di pasta che si riempie di condimento. E la tua insalata è davvero ricca e appetitosa. Un abbraccio, buona giornata

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're making me wish I had a picnic in my near future! Maybe I will have now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sweet and savory flavors combined in this salad! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Catherine, Your macaroni salad look delicious,yum yum....

    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Living the Gourmet. Your comments are always appreciated.

Have a blessed day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover