Pages

t r a n s l a t e

~ Pork Burgers and Sautéed Veggies ~



Ingredients:

3 lbs. boneless pork loin – cubed
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons pimento olives
Healthy handful of Italian parsley
4 cloves garlic - chopped
2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
½ green bell pepper – diced
Drizzle of olive oil

Place the cubed meat in the food processor and give a few good chops.  Do not turn the meat into mush.

Place the chopped pork in a large bowl and add all of the other ingredients and mix.

Form into burgers.  Heat a griddle or large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.  Place the burgers to cook.  The firmness of the burger will tell when it is cooked through.

Serve on your favorite bread.

For the Veggies:

1 onion – sliced
1 ½ green bell pepper
4 cloves of garlic – chopped
1 tomato – diced
Salt
Black pepper
Chili powder
Olive oil

Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and place the veggies.  When the onion is transparent the veggies are ready.

This is a nice garnish to a sandwich.

With Love,

Catherine
xo
StumbleUpon

14 comments:

  1. aaah Catherine my son and hubby will kiil for one of these look awesome I bookmarked this recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had beef burgers, buffalo burgers, and turkey burgers, but never pork burgers. What a great idea! I'll have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I think I'll try this with chicken too as I've got plenty in the freezer after my big shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe, have a nice day my dear...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pork burgers...makes a nice change from the traditional beef. The veggies sound great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine, lovely burgers for the holiday cookout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your delicious patties my friend :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is something my husband can eat every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely burger recipe. I should make mine more often with porc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been know to mix a bit of ground pork in my meatballs and burgers, Catherine but it has never occurred to me to simply make a Pork Burger! Yours looks delicious and I can just imagine the aroma!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This just may make me a pork fan... they sound scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could you just FedEx some of those to me? I think I would put em' on Potato Buns with all the fixins'!

    Blessings...PLU from SSF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could really go for one right now working two straight days this would hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am amazed at your overall talent to make such wonderful dinners...do you ever rest...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Living the Gourmet. Your comments are always appreciated.

Have a blessed day!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover