Homemade Golden Chicken Patties

Nourishment of being comes from a river that flows with trust; free from doubt; free from confusion.


Ingredients:

3 ½ lbs. boneless chicken breast
¾ tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
½ cup Italian parsley
2 carrots
1 cup oats
½ cup cheddar cheese – shredded
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup Instant potato buds
Vegetable oil for frying


Place the oats, carrots, parsley, garlic and seasonings in the food processor.  Give a few good chops.  Remove and place in a large bowl.

Cut the chicken breast into cubes and place in the food processor.  Give a few good chops to grind the chicken.  Add the ground chicken to the bowl.  Add the olive oil and shredded cheese and mix.

Heat a large cast iron frying pan with a little vegetable oil; about ¼ inch.

Place the instant potato buds in a shallow dish.   Form a pattie with the ground chicken.  Dip each side of the pattie in the potato buds and then carefully place in the heated oil.

Cook until golden on one side and then finish cooking on the other side.  The cooking time depends on how thick you make your pattie.

Enjoy with Love,

Catherine
StumbleUpon

26 comments:

  1. Chicken breasts are my favorite part of the chicken and this dish sounds very good.

    Have a fabulous day you two. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, This is my kind of dish! First of all, its fried... Secondly, I like combining things to see how they'll work together and this is one that I've never seen before. Add Tabasco when serving and I'd be ready to go! Thanks and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so beautifully golden brown and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fried taste better than baked but of course baked is better for my cholesterol............I love all your recipes. Keep up the great job. Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, These Chicken Patties are just lovely…they look perfectly browned and crispy! I know my family would love them…bookmarking! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken and Old Bay, a great combination for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is comfort food at its best. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote and the fact that Jesus gives us freedom from our doubts! These patties look so good; the crispiness shows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost taste them! The Old Bay seasoning is an interesting twish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess you could buy ground up chicken already - those look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like such easy and nice dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These chicken patties look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just mouthwatering....looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! They are very delicious!! They look fantastic!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks tasty and delicious Catherine ! have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look
    entirely crisp and flavorful

    and gluten free to boot!

    thanks for sharing
    at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never made chicken patties and I don't think I've ever eaten one either. I must try these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I saw your thumbnail at Foodie Friday (thanks so much for adding the recipe!), I rushed right over. I never thought to make chicken patties==pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look yummy! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic recipe....yummy...kiss from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delicious and easy recipe! I love making anything chicken, so I’m sure my family will love it! And, thank you for stopping by Shine a Spotlight Saturday and sharing! See you next Saturday! —Deb at DialMforMoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think these sound incredible. But what do you do with them? Put them on a bun? or eat them with a side dish? or Both? :) Thanks for a great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh...browned to perfection, with a nice crust! Need to make some soon, very soon. Thanks! :) ela

    ReplyDelete
  24. Muy rico cocinado el polllo de esta manera ,abrazos y buen año tambièn.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Catherine, Delicious and easy recipe! I love the look of these chicken patties. Browned and tasty...Thanks for sharing....Blessings Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. just wanted to let you know
    that your post is being featured
    on Fridays Unfolded this week!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Living the Gourmet. Your comments are always appreciated.

Have a blessed day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover